Wednesday, August 15, 2012

Let's Just Take a Minute...

Right now, I need you all to imagine if The Jonas Brothers and opera had a baby. 
Imagining it? It's like a fairy tale, right? Something way too good to be true. 

I'm about to blow your mind here. 
You ready?
That baby exists.

And that baby's name is Il Volo. 
Just take a look.

(I wish I had taken this photo but alas...it's from the internet.)

I KNOW, RIGHT?!

My mum and I went on a little date tonight to see these charming fellows.
Best. Night. Of. My Life.

Not only were they the coolest people I've ever seen, but it was at the gorgeous Peabody Opera House.


And we had freaking awesome seats.

(Don't let this photo deceive you. We were actually really close. My phone just takes awful photos and refuses to zoom. It's like a rearview mirror- "objects in this picture are closer than they appear.")

THEY WERE SO CUTE.
Okay, sorry.  I just had to be a teenage girl for a moment. But I'm over it now.


So, in case you're terribly confused right now, Il Volo is this singing trio of teenagers from Italy. They dress like the Jonas Brothers. No joke, they wore skinny jeans and vests and everything. And they sing like Andrea Bocelli. Except better. AND THEY'RE LIKE SIXTEEN.
Their names are Piero, Gianluca, and Ignazio.
Are those not the best names ever?

My mom and I were kind of freaking out.

I'm going to Italy over Spring Break this year with my school. You can bet that I will be finding their addresses so that I can go propose.

Is it weird if a groom sings at his own wedding? 
Because I'm marrying them. But they'll have to sing during the ceremony, too. 


So, hey, Il Volo, if you ever need some fresh and spunky American soprano to tour with you- hit me up.

K, bye.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Any thoughts?