Monday, September 3, 2012

Sweet Dreams Are Made of This

I love loved ones. 

I went to Chicago. Again. 


I spent most of the day with my big sisther, Bekah.
I have a really great sister. Like, really. You don't even understand how great she is.

(If you're wondering which one is my sister...she's the pretty one.)

(Are these not the greatest glasses you've ever seen?)

We tried on funny things. And ate greasy food. And did many other silly things.

(Some may consider this excessive, but I just really really love earrings.)

Like this. 

Then we made Kezia stop doing responsible things like getting ready for school and cleaning her apartment so she could come hang out with us. 
Because we needed cupcakes, and everyone knows you can't get cupcakes without a third sister.


Did you know there's a cupcake ATM in Chicago? Cause there is. And it's SO COOL.

(Oh, Kezi, you're so cute. Stop that.)

We spent $16.00 on cupcakes. Nbd.


(Strawberry. Yorm)

Then Kez and I picked her husband up from work. (That's my brother...in case you forgot.)
And we went back to their apartment for the most lovely home-cooked meal, courtesy of Kezia.

(They wondered why I was walking so slow.. *hehe*)

Well, then, of course, school had to come and ruin all the fun like it always does, and it was time for me to return home the next day.

(These are the awesome new kicks that Bekah convinced me to get.)

But I had the entire seat to myself on the train...so, I guess it was okay. 

After what seemed like an extra long week of school, the long weekend finally came. So, naturally, Nunsie came over.


And we ate these Oreos that I can't even describe the level of goodness...
Neopolitan. I KNOW, RIGHT?!

Then we went to a thrift store. Of course. 
And Nunsie walked out with this kickin' dress.

(It was red material with blue sequins, covered in black netting. Hipster, I know.)

And since I can never actually find clothes at thrift stores for myself, I walked out with this mug.

(I'm sorta addicted to mugs. But it annoys my parents that I keep bringing them home...)

Then we did Henna. Because, let's face it-it's the coolest thing ever.


It took me like three hours to do that...but it was totally worth it. It was way more than I intended to put on, but I was having so much fun and just got a little carried away. 

So, basically, life's pretty great right now. 


Disclaimer: I don't hate school. In fact, I love school. It just stresses me out sometimes...a lot. I get overwhelmed and look forward to the little breaks. But I love it. Learning is awesome. You should do it. Kthxbye.

2 comments:

  1. Glitter Child of SoulSeptember 3, 2012 at 7:52 PM

    You are so splendiferous! By golly gosh! I love your blog, darling!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Girl, I will see you at da party tomorra night! Partaay!!! Wooo!!!

    ReplyDelete

Any thoughts?