Saturday, May 5, 2012

The Midnight Hour is Close At Hand

I've realized that this post may completely ruin my chances of ever having friends in the future. Because...it's incredibly weird. At least Nunsie will have the same problem. So we can live together in our weird solitary world. Or maybe we can start a cult with other weird people who have lost all their friends due to their obsession with floor-length velvet skirts and awkawrdly delicious food. That'd be exciting. We can all listen to Marina & the Diamonds while drinking Japanese soda together, and Nunsie will provide us with Rosemary cupcakes with goat cheese frosting. Yum.
I need to stop writing about this before I convince myself it's a good idea.
Because, in all seriousness, if I could live off of Nunsie's cupcakes and Peace Tea for the rest of my life...I'd be okay with that.

Enough of that. Here's some pictures. Enjoy. Or be freaked out. Preferably enjoy, but I won't blame you if you freak out. K, thanks.


It was dark. And Nunsie had brought over some animal antlers, an animal skull, and a candle. And a mango. Of course. So, yup, you guessed it. Photo shoot.




I have the bust of Shakespeare sitting on the piano in my house. So, we kinda had to take this shot. No judgements. And please pardon that awful glare.


Downton Abbey, anyone? I'm a bit in love with it, myself.
Sybil and Branson are cute. And don't even get me started on Mr. Bates and Anna.
Okay, I'm done. For now.

FIERCE AND LOVE,
Tyra.

Hahaha...totally joking.


2 comments:

  1. Okay Anna-of-the-hipster-jokes, I love these pictures. Super fun. :) annnd I would at the very least visit your cultish land. ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. You guys are SO COOL. The third picture? Awesome.

    ReplyDelete

Any thoughts?