Thursday, March 22, 2012

Spring is Here in Shoes of Green

I'm sitting here in my sibling's 11th floor apartment looking over Lake Michigan and downtown Chicago. Yes, I'm back :) Told you I love coming here. My dad and I rode the train up here yesterday. Today, we spent the day with my brother's fiancee, Kezia. We went down to Navy Pier and walked around and took a ride on the ferris wheel. Which, if I'm being honest, was absolutely terrifying. I hate heights, haha.


Tonight, my dad and sister are taking my brother out for his 21st birthday while Kez and I go to the original Gino's for some Chicago-style pizza. Yum!

On Sunday night, my friend Jackie and I went on a hike in Castlewood State Park. She had a photography project to work on, and you know I love to take pictures there. Here were some of my shots.



I've always thought grafitti was kinda cool.




Have you had any Spring Break adventures?

1 comment:

Any thoughts?