Thursday, July 19, 2012

The Most Delicious Thing to Grace Your Tastebuds

So, I was just perusing the internet the other day and found the most wonderful thing ever.
The MUG Sticky Toffee Pudding Recipe. 
I know. 
I freaked out too. 
The website has 80 gajillion other mug recipes.
Including Mac 'n' Cheese...IN A MUG. 

Anyway, I made the sticky toffee pudding, and it's heavenly. 
Unfortunately, it looks disgusting.
So, I will not post a picture. 

Here's the recipe:

2 tablespoons butter
1/4 cup brown sugar
3 tablespoons flour
two tablespoons milk (or coffee)
1 teaspoon vanilla
pinch of salt

Melt the butter in your mug, then add all the other ingredients and mix them up until it looks like batter.
Microwave for 1 minute.
Enjoy.

You're welcome. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Any thoughts?