Monday, January 16, 2012

Why Did the Hipster Burn His Tongue?

\
Today, my friend, Nunsie, came over for a hipster fashion-shoot. Yeah, yeah, I know, if you call yourself a hipster, you're not really a hipster. Whatever.
She brought over a bunch of her crazy clothes and we took pictures for a few hours.
Here's a few of my favorites.

Isn't she gorgeous?


And here's a few of me, that are not as cool...let's just say I prefer to be behind the camera.


Yes, I am wearing a vest over a sweater. It's not a big deal.

After the shoot we had the most delicious lunch. A quesadilla made with goat cheese, carmelized onions, red peppers, roasted corn, and homemade guacamole. Yum.

Oh yeah, and answer to the title is:

He drank his fair-trade goat's milk espresso before it was cool ;)

2 comments:

Any thoughts?